Welcome to Our Subscription Page
If you need to report that you are a subscriber receiving duplicate copies or change of address, please email Jamie Lee Hamilton.
Why should I subscribe to Antique Power magazine?
Old tractors provide a link to the past – your past! Whether you want to take a leisurely stroll down Memory Lane or need some tips on restoring your favorite endless project, Antique Power magazine helps keep history alive with:
- 6 issues per year
- insightful columns
- color photos
- all makes and models
- entertaining feature stories
- educational historical research
- easy-to-follow technical tips
- FREE Classified ads for subscribers
Since 1988, Antique Power has been the #1 magazine about antique tractors (1892-1970). Antique Power is available by subscription and on newsstands across the world.
Enthusiasts read us for the latest about tractors, parts/accessories, restoration supplies, videos and DVDs, restoration services, how-to books, subscriptions, manuals, decals, tractor collectibles, auctions, models and toys, shirts and caps, tractor shows, and much more!
Every issue of Antique Power is 84 pages or more of color photos, detailed histories, classic restorations, hands-on “how to” technical articles, entertaining features, current news, coming events, restoration tip, insightful columns, product reviews, book reviews, show coverage, and living history!
How much does a subscription cost? *
U.S. residents (Periodical Postage):
- 1 year (6 issues) $27.95
- 2 years (12 issues) $48.95
- 1 year (6 issues) $34.95
- 2 years (12 issues) $62.95
U.S. residents (First Class Postage):
- 1 year (6 issues) $39.95
- 2 years (12 issues) $72.95
- 1 year (6 issues) $46.95
- 2 years (12 issues) $86.95
How can I subscribe right now?
- To subscribe by electronic form with a credit card, click here.
- To subscribe by phone with a credit card or “bill me later” option, call 888-760-8108 toll-free or 937-610-0229 outside the United States.
- To subscribe by mail, send a check or money order to:
Antique Power Circulation Dept.
PO Box 292026
Kettering, OH 45429
*These are the prices if you pay with a credit card or by mail with a check or money order. “Bill me” orders will add $2.00 to the above price.